What your new WEINSBERG pedelec offers:
- PEDELEC for true campers: Demands and wishes of the camper community were analysed and finally turned into a perfect product.
- Sturdy design: Best BESV electronics combined with tested and proven bicycle technology that promises easy servicing – all over the world.
- 100% protected battery and control unit: Important electronic components are protected against theft and vandalism in the sturdy aluminium frame.
- Aluminium – extremely light‐weight (22 kg): Easy handling. Compatible with many rear bike carrier systems.
- Powerful, maintenance‐free rear motor: Reliable support for every uphill ride.
- State‐of‐the‐art BESV Algorhythm electronics technology: Solid, up‐to‐date performance of highest industry level.
- Practical gear ratio: Comfortable to ride also without motor support.
- Charge level indicator: Self‐explanatory charge level indication and no exposed electronic components.
- Handlebar remote control: Intuitive and save controlling of all functions during the ride.
- Foldable pedals
- Front easy to turn by 90 degrees: Easy stowing of one or several bikes in a small room – without tools.
- Stable rack: Everyday shopping, ride to the beach, small city tour – for the safe transport of many things.
- Integrated front light: 40 lux brightness, with dipped beam, beautifully integrated and thus perfectly protected.
- Integrated cable lock: Anti‐theft device always ready to hand to fix the WEINSBERG pedelec somewhere safe.
- Universal size: Optimised geometry for riders from 1.55 m to 1.85 m
WEINSBERG for biker
With a caravan you can safely store your bicycles on the tow bar of the CaraOne, as pictured here.
The WEINSBERG walking bike fits perfectly in the rear garage of the caravan and is therefore always along for the ride.
On the rear rack of the CaraBus, your bikes are quickly and safely stored.